ANSCO BOAT SAND ANCHOR - DANFORTH TYPE GALVANISED FINISH - MULTIPLE SIZES
The Danforth type sand anchor has a heavy duty hot dipped galvanised finish, and a retrieval eye for ease of removal if the anchor becomes snagged.
The anchor also stores flat due to the tilting shaft for the anchor wings.
Suitable for use in mud or sand.
Suggested usage for the sand anchors under the 'Technical Specs' is intended as a guide only, based on average boats in protected anchorages, and may need to be varied according to type of boat design and area of operation.
Suitable for sand and mud
Heavy duty hot dipped galvanised finish
Retrieval eye for ease of removal if anchor snags
- Weight 04lb (1.8kg) - For dinghy
- Weight 06lb (2.7kg) - For boats 3-4m
- Weight 08lb (3.6kg) - For boats 4-5m
- Weight 10lb (4.5kg) - For boats 5-7m
- Weight 13lb (5.9kg) - For boats 7-8m
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.