FORCE TEN ALTITUDE 1000G - ENSIGN BLUE
SLEEPING BAG (FSB-ALT1000-J)
For maximum warmth to weight ratio and compression, Altitude is the new model, featuring 1000 grams of 650 Fill Power 90/10 Duck Down. Designed with trapezoidal shaped baffles to reduce heat loss, and our Thermal Embrace elasticised lining to increase trapped warm air. The Shell & Lining are 30D Nylon, with a water repellent finish to the shell. Altitude comes in a dry bag stuff sac.
- Advanced Trapezoidal Construction: Heat is lost at a slower rate when using trapezoidal baffles compared to Box Wall Construction. This is due to the ability to overlap seams reducing cold spots. Chevron shaped baffles also prevent down shifting to the sides of the bag, keeping it over the user where needed most Insulated
- Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention
- 3D Insulated Zip Baffle minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide better insulation
- Arrow Foot gives a shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position whilst sleeping without adding excess space in bag
- Omega Shaping is engineered to position zips and seams in the bottom half of the bag. This gives better heat retention and a neat, comfortable fit around the shoulders
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 3D Hood with multi-cord closure is tailored to fit the shape of the head. Strategic design means the head and shoulders are kept much warmer during the night. The hood's multi-cord adjustment uses two thicknesses of cord so it can be easily adjusted in the dark
- 30 denier mini-ripstop nylon shell and lining - lightweight, soft to the touch and breathable for comfort. The abrasion resistant and durable qualities of nylon ensure a long lasting sleeping bag while the water resistant finish keeps condensation on the outside of the shell, keeping the insulation dry
- Cotton Storage Sack for storing your sleeping bag when it's not in use. The cotton sack lets it breathe and reduces the amount of time the down is under compression thus increasing the life span of the bag
- 4 Panel Profiled Hood - tucks in above the shoulders and is higher around the face to create a warm, snug fit. Additional insulation within the hood and multi-cord closure gives a closer fit and effectively reduces heat loss from the head area where it is most vital
- Full Length YKK Zip for increased ventilation and greater temperature control
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Reflective tab on zip cover aids finding and opening the bag at night
- Roll Top Dry Bag Stuff sack to keep your sleeping bag safe and dry in transit
- Compression stuff sack for easy pack-and-go
- Our Thermal Embrace System utilises elasticised thread in the lining to enable the sleeping bag to hug your body. This allows you to move freely when sleeping while the lining wraps snugly around you. It also increases the loft between the inner and outer layers reducing the amount of air around the body for greater warmth
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip: This versatile two-way zip can be used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature prevents the bag from opening when moving around during the night
- Zip Guard with Anti-catch Piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Colour: Shell=Altitude Blue / Lining=Green
- Suggested Usage: -17 to 0°C
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme Rating: -8/-15/-36°C
- Performance: 5 Season
- Total Weight: 1700g
- Fill Weight: 1000g
- External Length: 215cm / Internal Relaxed Length: 205cm
- External Chest Width: 80cm / Internal
- Chest Width: 75cm
- External Foot Width: 50cm / Internal Foot Width: 45cm
- Zip: Left-Hand
- Pack Size: 33 x 22cm
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.