VANGO CALDER 500 WITH FOOTPRINT - EPSOM - 5 PERSON TENT (VTE-CA500-KK)
The five person, 3 fibreglass pole tunnel tent come with a pre-attached sun canopy meaning you have a great balance between living, sleeping and outdoor space when enjoying the summer weather. The fully sewn in groundsheet keeps you snug, while the patented Tension Band System (TBS II®) can be attached for added stability when needed. With compact packaging and at an affordable price, this is an ideal tent for couples and small families that are going on short breaks during the camping season. Protect your tent groundsheet with the Vango Footprint. It is easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and holes from stones. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent. Cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent. Marks out the position of your intended pitch site clearly before you erect your tent. Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other protrusions. Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean which makes packing up easier and saves lots of cleaning back at home. Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to wash. Folds away into its own compact carry bag, so it's easy to transport and keeps your tent clean. The Vango Footprint is black in colour
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- PE groundsheets are robust and hard wearing. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Lights Out Inner Tent - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- PE inner tent groundsheet provides a robust, hard wearing and waterproof bathtub style base
- All poles are identical, for ease of pitching.
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility.
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- One entrance has a mesh door to allow for ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material giving 50% more volume to make pack away easier
- New from Vango, the pre-attached sun canopy provides a great place to relax, outside your tent, sheltered from either the sun or the rain. It's also a good covered space to store extra kit
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Tent Colour: Epsom
- Tent Weight: 15.95kg
- Pitching Time: 17mins
- Persons: 5
- Tent Pack Size: 70.0 x 31.0 x 30.0 (L x W x H) cm
- Footprint Weight: 1.70kg
- Footprint Colour: Black
- Footprint Pack Size: 54.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 (L x W x H) cm
- Footprint Length: 455.0cm
- Footprint Width: 310.0cm
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.