JOBE ROGUE WATER SKI - BLUE
INCLUDES ROGUE BINDING BOOT & ROGUE RTP
If you are a beginner or an expert at slalom water skiing Squizzys Online has you covered with a quality range of Jobe Watersports slalom water ski's, many different sizes for different skill levels / body types, there is sure to be a slalom water ski that suits you perfectly.
To be the best you have to use the best thats why Squizzys Online stocks quality Jobe Watersports products, Jobe Watersports has been known for their excellent durability, performance & safety all over the world.
To protect your Jobe Watersports slalom water ski Squizzys Online stocks a Jobe Watersports slalom water ski bag, perfect for the protection of your slalom water ski, most come with a handy carry handle this makes it a lot easier to travel with your Jobe Watersports slalom water ski.
Squizzys Online has everything water ski related that you can think of from wakeboards, kneeboards, slalom skis, water ski tubes to all the extras including wet suits, ropes, bindings, equipment bags, handles and much more!
The Rogue has been a hit since its introduction to the Jobe range.
We have taken the ski to new levels making in faster and more responsive.
Introduced a new Super lightweight "core" and carbon graphite construction gives this ski energy and incredible acceleration.
The incredible angle through the wakes will allow you to be wide and early for the next buoy, giving you all the time in the world to turn your "offside" into your "on-side".
The contoured deck incorporates variable flex patterns throughout the ski.
Comes with handy screwdriver set to adjust the position of your Rogue bindings and competition fin.
- 5 Stage Rocker: The new era of skis that have created several performance sections of the ski and have utilized these to maximize speed and turning characteristics. These new rocker lines allow the ski to generate or increase angle into the wakes and keep speed during the cast out stage.
- Hybrid Concave: Specially designed concave that blends in a edge to edge concave in the tail with a unique concave under the fore body.
- 100% Carbon Layup: This ski is laid up using a full carbon fiber construction wrap. Carbon/graphite is stronger, lighter, and more expensive than fiberglass mat, and is found in the high-end products.
- Machined Core Material: Our New formulated core material offers provides a combination of high shear strength with low density, high elongation, high temperature resistance and low resin uptake. Where dynamic performance is crucial, the high elongation delivers higher useful properties and the toughness to give impact resistance and superior fatigue performance.
- Sure Lock Adjustable Fin: Our fully adjustable fin system that allows the finest of adjustments to personalize your ski to suit the individual skier. The sure lock system is a 2 part body that enables a clamp method of the fin blade with the fine adjustment screws for setting and benchmarks.
- Fin Foil: Jobe has developed a unique low side wall profile fin foil that minimises drag and water turbulence whilst still producing the same surface area to enable the ski to slow down and drop the tail into the water during the turn process.
JOBE ROGUE MENS WATER SKI BOOT BINDING
Designed to provide the ultimate in stability, rigid comfort and the smooth control that a high-end skier desires.
The Rogue "liners" have increased lateral support where you need it most, while providing a solid foundation for the heel and ankle through carefully located articulation points. This provides the skier with greater control and a better feel for the ski, while maintaining comfort.
Lower Heel Design allows the skier support without affecting the "tip" of the ski.
Aluminum plate with two binding mounting positions.
- Aluminum Plate
- Inner liner
- Articulated Heel/Ankle assembly
- Bungee Dual Lacing
- Easy Attach Lace Holder
- Achilles kidneys
- Stretch Panel
- Dual Density Footbed
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.