VANGO OMEGA 600XL WITH TBS II - CACTUS
6 PERSON TENT (VTE-OM600XL-J)
Similar to the Omega the Omega XL is a generously sized tunnel tent with a large inner space, large living space, and increased head room. The 600XL offers an additional two man bedroom at the front of the tent while still providing a comfortable living space.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles. One entrance has a mesh door to allow for ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside. All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- 70 denier lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- Twin flysheet doors gives you the option of having a porch for access and one for storage, or allows easier access for two or more occupants The constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened in one movement, using one hand. The door has a mesh panel in the upper half for extra ventilation
- Compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
- Keeping your equipment and boots dry is a top priority. The clip in riser groundsheet in the porch offers a clean, dry storage area and reduces draughts into the porch. Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Orange guylines - easy to see even in low light conditions
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Pole sleeve tension adjusters keep the flysheet taut, therefore enhancing weather resistance
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pole sleeves, pegging points and vents ensure that the tent is picked up by your light
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard which will give you and your family peace of mind
- Tent Colour: Cactus
- Capacity: 6 Person
- Pitching Time: 15 Minutes
- Pack Size: 55.0cm x 24.0cm (L x D)
- Total Weight: 8.55kg
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.