VANGO ZENITH 200 - CACTUS - 2 PERSON TENT (VTE-ZE200-K)
The Zenith's single pole hoop design offers a lightweight structure with a compact pack size and sizeable porch to store kit in. Uprights give extra height at the head and foot of the tent ensuring a comfortable night's sleep and TBS® increases the tent's stability in bad weather; perfect for short, lightweight trips.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- Twin flysheet doors gives you the option of having a porch for access and one for storage, or allows easier access for two or more occupants
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable.
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door allows door to be lifted up on a walking pole for sheltered porch.
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pegging points ensure that the tent is picked up by your light.
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Fast Pack tent bag allows your tent to be packed away easily, even when wet, due to oversized entry/exit point. Drawcord allows easy operation while compression straps control pack size.
- Orange reflective high strength guylines enable you to see your guylines in the beam of your torch. The patented Line-Lok runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Tent Colour: Cactus
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Pitching Time: 7 Minutes
- Pack Size: 45.0cm x 11.0cm (L x D)
- Total Weight: 2.12kg
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.