2017 VANGO BLADE 100 - CACTUS - 1 PERSON TENT (VTE-BL100-M)
The Scouts recommended Blade features a single pole for quick and simple pitching. Blade is the perfect tent for those taking their first steps into trek camping and seeking a lightweight tent packed with features to protect them from the elements in a no fuss package.
- Inner First - Simple and quick to pitch, and allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- The multi-function flysheet door can be opened from either side depending on the weather; or rolled up completely to give a fully open porch.
- Doors are constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable.
- Pole sleeve tension adjusters keep the flysheet taut, therefore enhancing weather resistance
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Orange reflective high strength guylines enable you to see your guylines in the beam of your torch. The patented Line-Lok runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pegging points ensure that the tent is picked up by your light.
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Fast Pack tent bag allows your tent to be packed away easily, even when wet, due to oversized entry/exit point. Draw cord allows easy operation while compression straps control pack size.
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Colour: Cactus
- Persons: 1
- Total Weight: 1.75kg
- Pack Size: 50.0cm x 13.0cm (L x D)
- Pitching Time: 8 Minutes
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzy's Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.