2017 VANGO PULSAR 200 - ANTHRACITE - 2 PERSON TENT (VTE-PU200-M)
The DofE recommended Pulsar is a three pole tunnel tent with lots of living and storage space. Ideal for kit intensive activities such as cycle or kayak touring, it is both reliable and lightweight. Packed with design features, innovative fabric and pole technologies to keep you light on your feet and protected from the elements.
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70D, 6000mm Lightweight Polyester Bathtub Groundsheet - waterproof, durable and reliable
- Compression Stuffsack - for easy pack-and-go
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - lightweight and durable
- Colour Coded Poles - for intuitive pitching
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- Flysheet Vents with Mesh Coverings - reduces condensation and keeps bugs out
- Multiple reflective points - found on the pegging points for visibility in low light
- Part Mesh Inner Door - increases ventilation in the tent while keeping bugs out
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Porch Groundsheet - offers a clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Orange Reflective High Strength Guylines - high visibility in low light
- High Visibility Guylines with Guyline Tidies - attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Tent Colour: Anthracite
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Pitching Time (Mins): 12
- Pack Size (CM): 46.0 x ø18.0 (L x D)
- Total Weight (KG): 3.35
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.