ATSKO WELT-SEAL 59ML - RUBBER ADHESIVE - (SNOWS)
Welt-Seal® is a unique, nitrile rubber adhesive. It was developed to solve special problems in the welts, stitching and seams of outdoor footwear. Welt-Seal® is so effective it is used by welders to prevent the burning of stitches which results in soles falling off. It is used by miners to protect the stitch fibre and the holes from the abrasive effects of minerals. It is resistant to almost everything, including acids, fuels, corrosives, and abrasives. It is a terrific adhesive and seam sealer where long-term flexibility is required. Welt-Seal® matches the flexibility of silicones and urethanes, yet has the high strength usually found only in rigid adhesives. Can also repair inflatables, tent seams, rain gear, wet suits, rubber boots, and more.
- Formulated to seal exposed footwear welts.
- Resistant to almost everything.
- Squeeze tube with applicator tip.
- Outstanding sealing ability, excellent adhesive quality.
- Also repairs inflatables, tent seams, rain gear, wet suits, rubber boots, etc...
- Size: 59ml / 59g
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.