EXPLORE PLANET EARTH AQUILA 30L DAYPACK - BLACK
The Aquila Daypack is one of the latest offerings to EPE's daypack series. It has a massive main compartment with a super handy front pocket with internal organisation pockets, which keep your essientials like keys, pens, passports or small books all easy to access. The Aquila also comes with extra back and shoulder padding along with air vent technology keeping your back dry in warmer conditions. A front webbing loop system allows you to easily lash on extra gear or clip on a drink bottle to the front of the bag, making it the perfect for the do it all school bag or day hiking pack.
- Large main compartment
- Front pocket with store organiser
- Dual side water bottle holders
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps
- Hydration system compatiable
- Fully adjustable should straps on multiple axis'
- Water repellent coasting
- Light reflective tabs on straps, and front looping for easy night visibility
- Abrasion resistance and high tear strength
- Model: AQU30BLK
- Volume: 30 Litres
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Size: 45cm x 31cm x 20cm (HxWxD, Approx Measurement)
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
|Brand||Explore Planet Earth|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.