FORCE TEN HELIUM 200 - CACTUS - 2 PERSON TENT (FTE-HEL2-M)
The Helium 200's hybrid tunnel design, ease of pitching and fully taped seams make this lightweight tent a welcome shelter at the end of a day on the hills. TBS® Pro and pre-bend poles offer exceptional stability, and vents allow for a through flow of air reducing any condensation build up. Light weight and a compact pack size make the Helium ideal for short trips for two or longer trips for one person without compromising function.
- A hybrid tunnel tent, providing as much inner space, for as little weight as possible
- TBS® PRO - Internal Guying System using an ultra-lightweight dyneema cord
- All in One Pitching - flysheet and inner pitch together, simple and quick to pitch and strike
- Siliconised/PU Backed - the outer face is given a siliconised coating to enhance the water repellency, increase tear strength and protect against UV degradation. The underside has a polyurethane coating for waterproofing and to allow the seam tape to effectively bond with the tent
- Groundsheet: 70D Ripstop Nylon 6, 5000mm HH fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability
- PU Backed groundsheet to stop all water ingress and to allow the seam taped
- Flysheet: 20D Ripstop Nylon 6, 3000mm HH, siliconised/PU backed
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Yunan Poles: high quality lightweight poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea.
- Conveniently positioned internal pockets within the inner tent to keep small items organised
- Optional Footprint for protecting your inner tent from rough ground, and completing the Vari-Pitch options
- By incorporating a pre-angled section into the pole more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Ultralight Titanium Pegs
- Breathable inner fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability.
- The constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened in one movement, using one hand. The door has a mesh panel in the upper half for extra ventilation
- Bathtub groundsheet, completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams for times when you need to pitch on wet ground
- Main and Secondary doors for kit storage and easy entry from both sides in prevailing winds
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- Orange high strength guylines have a high
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzy's Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.