JOBE ASSAULT WATER SKI - RED / BLACK
INCLUDES COMFORT BINDING BOOT & FOCUS RTP
If you are a beginner or an expert at slalom water skiing Squizzys Online has you covered with a quality range of Jobe Watersports slalom water ski's, many different sizes for different skill levels / body types, there is sure to be a slalom water ski that suits you perfectly.
To be the best you have to use the best thats why Squizzys Online stocks quality Jobe Watersports products, Jobe Watersports has been known for their excellent durability, performance & safety all over the world.
To protect your Jobe Watersports slalom water ski Squizzys Online stocks a Jobe Watersports slalom water ski bag, perfect for the protection of your slalom water ski, most come with a handy carry handle this makes it a lot easier to travel with your Jobe Watersports slalom water ski.
Squizzys Online has everything water ski related that you can think of from wakeboards, kneeboards, slalom skis, water ski tubes to all the extras including wet suits, ropes, bindings, equipment bags, handles and much more!
The Assault is a true performer. You will not find a ski on the market that has all the features of ultimate performance packed into it in any comparative range.
A true performance ski for the mid range market, this ski will allow you to put up a wall of water or let you rip through a the slalom course.
The ski is manufactured with a carbon/Fibreglass composite layup.
It has the latest design in edge to edge concave and thinner tail profile allowing the ski to hold angle like the high level skis on the market.
Take it for a rip and you will never give it back.
- 3 Stage Rocker: Runs with the more traditions rocker design, incorporating a flat spot under the binding section and variable rocker design for the tail section.
- Edge to Edge concave: This concave is developed to generate a true edge holding capability whilst still maintaining real control.
- Carbon Fiberglass Composite Layup: With this layup we utilize both carbon fiber and fiberglass materials in the construction. The composite construction of this layup gives characteristics of the full carbon construction whilst combing the cost effectiveness of the fiberglass material.
- Polyurethane Core: The more traditional foam core is molded core that still produces functionality and durability. Used widely in most mid-level water skis on todays market.
- True Set Fin System: This is our tried and true drop through aluminium fin, it allows for front and backwards movement, with a proven performance blade shape
JOBE COMFORT MENS WATER SKI BOOT BINDING
Completely new look and longer profile at toes.
The Comfort is a performance-built, comfort-managed, ultra-supportive boot to make skiing enjoyable for everyone.
Easy entry and a snug, relaxed fit make the Comfort a binding that riders of all levels can enjoy and depend on.
Bungee cord in the upper ankle section for emergency exit.
The binding has a modified and thicker inner liner.
- Aluminum Plate
- Inner liner
- Articulated Heel/Ankle assembly
- Bungee Dual Lacing
- Achilles kidneys
- Stretch Panel
- Dual Density Footbed
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.