he Cairngorm is perfect for those backpacking and trekking, utilising a lightweight, single hooped structure, tunnel tent which features TBS®II system for extra stability.
Cairngorm pitches quickly and, through careful design, provides more internal volume and less weight than similar styles.
- Flysheet: Protex RS - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Hybrid tunnel tent - Maximising inner space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weathe
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door - Prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Total Weight (KG): 2.60
- Trail Weight (KG): 2.39
- Pack Size (CM): 47.0 x 15.0 (L x D)
- Pitching Time (Mins): 7 / All in one
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Tent Colour: Dark Moss
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzy's Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.