VANGO OMEGA 250 WITH TBS II - CACTUS - 2 PERSON TENT (VTE-OM250-L) CAMPING
A DofE recommended tent, the Omega is a generously sized tunnel tent with large inner space, large living space, and comparatively low weight. A great option for bike touring, car camping, or group camping for longer trips where the larger living space is invaluable.
- Tunnel Tent - designed for the greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- 70D, 6000mm Lightweight Polyester Groundsheet - waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching.
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Part Mesh Inner Door - increases ventilation in the tent while keeping bugs out
- Mesh Flysheet Door - at least one entrance has a full mesh door for ventilation on warm days while keeping flying insects outside
- O-shaped Inner Doors - easy opening using one hand
- Clip-In Riser Groundsheet In Porch- offers a clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- Twin Flysheet Doors - allows easier access for two or more occupants or additional storage
- Rain Stop Flysheet Doors - constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Flysheet Door Vent - open from the top using the second zip runner to ventilate the porch
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Multiple reflective points - found on the pegging points for visibility in low light
- Orange Reflective High Strength Guylines - high visibility in low light
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- Pack Size: 48 x ø19cm
- Weight: 4.19kg
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 12min
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.