VANGO ULTRALITE 350 - VOLCANO
SLEEPING BAG (VSB-UL350-L)
Designed for long distance backpacking and wild camping, the Ultralite lives up to its name; lightweight with a small pack size without compromising on warmth. The off-set double layer construction, enhanced with Vango's Thermal Embrace System, keeps cold spots at bay to ensure a peaceful nights sleep.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - stitching is offset so cold spots don't form at the stitch lines
- 40 denier ripstop nylon shell - soft to the touch and breathable for comfort. The abrasion resistant and durable qualities of nylon ensure a long lasting sleeping bag while the water resistant finish keeps condensation on the outside of the shell, keeping the insulation dry
- Supersoft Mini-Ripstop Nylon Lining - warm and comfortable against the body
- Thermal Embrace System - elasticated thread is woven into the lining enabling the sleeping bag to hug your body. This increases loft, reduces the amount of air around the user allowing them to move freely when sleeping
- Insulite® Superfine insulation - a blend of spiralised, siliconised fibres, which combine to produce a highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight filling
- 3D Hood with Multi-Cord Closure - strategic design means the head and shoulders are kept much warmer during the night. The hood's multi-cord adjustment uses two thicknesses of cord so it can be easily adjusted in the dark
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip - seal in warmth or provides ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Reflective Tab on Zip Cover - aids finding and opening the bag at night
- Zip Guard with Anti-catch Piping - helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Internal Pocket - conveniently placed to provides storage for small essentials
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- Arrow Foot - shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Omega Shaping - engineered to position zips and seams in the bottom half of the bag for better heat retention and a neat, comfortable fit around the shoulders
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002- extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- 3D Insulated Zip Baffle - minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft providing better insulation
- Colour: Volcano
- Weight: 850g
- Performance: 2 seasons
- Suggested Usage: 5 to 25°C
- Comfort / Limit / Extreme: 9°C / 5°C / -9°C
- Performance: 2 Season
- Dimensions External: L-210 / W-80 / F-50cm
- Dimensions Internal: L-205 / W-78 / F-48cm
- Weight: 850g
- Fill Weight: 2 x 50g/m²
- Shape: Mummy
- Pack Size: 18 x ø17cm / 4.1 Litres
- Zip: Left-Hand
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.