VANGO VENOM 200 - VOLCANO - SLEEPING BAG (VSB-VE200-L)
The Venom 200 delivers an optimisation of warmth, weight and pack size. Appealing to mountain athletes, trekkers and travellers, all of the Venom sleeping bags contain high quality down which provides maximum insulation and comfort.
- Box Wall Construction - down is contained in compartments within the bag, known as baffles. Box shaped baffles allow maximum loft while keeping an even coverage of insulation from head to toe
- 30 Denier Mini-Ripstop Nylon Shell - lightweight, soft and breathable. This abrasion resistant and durable shell features a water resistant finish to protect the insulation from condensation and damp conditions
- Down is the highest performing insulation featuring the best loft to weight ratio. The fill of our duck down consists of 95% down, 5% support feathers with a fill power of 700 to ensure a high loft, a warm bag and long life
- Roll Top Dry Bag - Roll 3 times for a completely sealed, 100% water tight bag
- 3D Hood with Multi-Cord Closure - strategic design means the head and shoulders are kept much warmer during the night. The hood's multi-cord adjustment uses two thicknesses of cord so it can be easily adjusted in the dark
- Half Length Zip - reduces weight while still offering ventilation and easy access to the bag
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip - seal in warmth or provides ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Reflective Tab on Zip Cover - aids finding and opening the bag at night
- Zip Guard with Anti-catch Piping - helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Internal Pocket - conveniently placed to provides storage for small essentials
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- Arrow Foot - shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Omega Shaping - engineered to position zips and seams in the bottom half of the bag for better heat retention and a neat, comfortable fit around the shoulders
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002- extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Woven Zip Puller - allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- 3D Insulated Zip Baffle - minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft providing better insulation
- Suggested Usage: 5 to 25°C
- Comfort / Limit / Extreme: 9°C / 5°C / -9°C
- Performance: 2 season
- Dimensions: L-210 / W-80 / F-50cm
- Maximum User Height: 190cm
- Fill Type: 95/05 700 fill power down
- Shape: Mummy
- Weight: 650g Zip: Left-Hand
- Pack Size: 27 x ø13cm
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.