INOX LANOX LANOLIN MX4 LUBRICANT
- AEROSOL 300g - (MG-44410)
LANOX Lanolin Lubricant is a heavy duty, anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade oil and lanolin base with specialised chemical compounds.
LANOX is created with Lanolin, a natural wax found in animal wool, especially the wool from sheep, commonly referred as 'WOOL FAT' or 'WOOL GREASE'.
Lanolin has wide spread uses, ranging from cosmetics, soaps and medical products to rust proofing and lubrication.
Down through the centuries the Egyptians, Romans, Vikings, sailors and soldiers alike all used lanolin as a very effective anti- corrosion and waterproofing agent for a variety of metals, materials and timbers, to protect sails, leather, cannons, etc.
Although we make INOX, a quality anti-corrosion lubricant, there are areas where a lanolin based anti-corrosion lubricant like LANOX is sometimes better suited for the application at hand.
LANOX is a heavy duty anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade lubricating oil and lanolin base with specialized chemical compounds
LANOX is harmless to metal points & surfaces, plastics, painted & enamel finishes, fibreglass, formica, rubber or neoprene seals
LANOX does not become sticky, gooey or gum up
LANOX is non-conductive, non-static & non-corrosive
LANOX Does not dry out or wash off with water
- ASTM D4052: Density @ 15.6 °C - .8461
- Dielectric: 26
- ASTM D93: Flash Point 179 °C
- ASTM D97: Pour Point -26 °C
- ASTM D445: Viscosity (cSt, 40 °C) 13 - (cSt, 100 °C ) 2.4
- Solubility in water: Negligible
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.