GRABBER TOE WARMERS - 6+ HOURS OF WARMTH - 2 PER PACK - (GPW-TWES)
Grabber Adhesive Toe Warmers are the perfect everyday solution for cold toes. Thin with a unique rounded toe and adhesive backing, they are designed to function in the low oxygen environment of boots and shoes. Simply stick the Warmers to the outside of your sock, under or over your toes, and enjoy more than 6 hours of warmth. Warmers are standard equipment for skiers, snowboarders, hunters, campers, hikers, birdwatchers or anyone who enjoys outdoor activities when the weather is cold. Warmers are widely used for portable, long-lasting heat therapy. If you suffer from cold, sore feet and toes as a result of Arthritis, Raynaud's, Lupus, Scleroderma, Sjögren's, Myalgia or just poor circulation, Grabber Warmers provide soothing warmth.
- One package contains a pair.
- Qty: Order by 1 package or per Box of 40 packages
- Thin with a unique rounded toe and adhesive backing
- Enjoy more than 6 hours of warmth
- Warmers are widely used for portable, long-lasting heat therapy
- Duration: 6+ hours
- Measurements: 3" x 4" / 7.6cm x 10.2cm
- Avg Temp: 100F (38C)
- Max Temp: 107F (42C)
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.