3 PACK BRIDCO BOW SHACKLE - STAINLESS STEEL
8MM, 10MM OR 12MM (A-2370)
GRADE 316: Has a higher level of corrosion resistance.
The grade 316 is often referred to as 'marine grade'.
Typical applications are boat fittings and architectural components for exposed coastal applications.
- Grade 316: Features better corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel is not maintenance free, but maintenance friendly. When using stainless steel products outdoors, cleaning periodically especially in aggressive environments such as coastal areas or swimming pools, is essential. Washing regularly will reduce the risk of tea staining.
- What is tea staining? Tea staining can be defined as: discolouration of the surface of stainless steel that does not affect the structural integrity or the longevity of the material.
- Tea staining occurs most commonly within about 5 kilometres from the surf and becomes progressively worse closer to the marine source. However, wind exposure, pollution levels and higher temperatures can create environments where tea staining might occur 20 kilometres or more from the sea water. These same factors also increase corrosion rates of alternative materials
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.