ANSCO BOAT ANTI-SNAG ANCHOR - GALVANISED FINISH
- MULTIPLE SIZES
The anti-snag anchor is suited for use in mud, sand and gravel sea beds.
The anchor can be retrieved by attaching the rope to the slip ring, and then motoring the boat forward to pull the anchor out headfirst, removing it from the snag.
The anti-snag anchor is galvanised and stores flat.
Suggested usage for the anti-snag anchor under the 'Technical Specs' is intended as a guide only.
Boat size suggested is for average variables and appropriate anchor rode.
Final selection should be based on experience.
Use in mud, sand and gravel sea beds
Anti-snag anchors are galvanised
Anti-snag anchors can be stored flat
Slip ring design aids reverse recovery if anchor gets snagged
- Weight 04lb (1.8kg) - For Dinghies
- Weight 08lb (3.6kg) - For boats 4 - 5m
- Weight 13lb (5.9kg) - For boats 5 - 7m
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.