COGHLANS EXPANDER PEGS - 10 INCH - PEGS THAT EXPAND IN THE GROUND (COG 1570)
The humble tent peg has been around for quite some time, subjected to fierce winds and loads in all types of terrain while trying to hold down the fort. Not much has changed over the years, until now. Coghlan’s Expander Peg is a doubled legged peg made of spring steel metal with super strong holding power – closing the legs and then hammering it into the ground will create tension on the legs, securing the peg in place. The patented design resists twisting, turning and pulling out better than all the rest.
- Lightweight, strong and durable
- Patented Design
- Quality Coghlans product
- Best used for small to medium sized tents in firm ground
- Pack of 2
- Size: 10 Inch / 25cm
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzy's Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.