HYDRAPAK SHAPE SHIFT 2L HYDRATION RESERVOIR
Smart design, meet peak performance – also known as the Shape-Shift Reservoir. Our time-tested creation for hydration on the go, it can take a serious beating, it fits nicely in most packs and it’s fully reversible for easy cleaning. Durable, dependable form and function.
Note: Some photos may show the 2L version, though this product does hold 3L of water
- Shape-Shift™ baffle locks for a slim profile and increased stabilization; unlocks for full volume and reverses for easy cleaning
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Capacity: 2 L / 70 fl oz unlocked & 1.5 L / 50 fl oz locked
- Weight: 135 g / 4.7 oz
- Dimensions: 330 mm / 13 in x 165 mm / 6.5 in
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE; Silicone
- Slide-Seal™ Top with Tether
- 36" HydraFlex™ Tube
- Blaster™ Bite Valve
- Plug-N-Play™ Connect System
- Removable Pack Clip
- Silicone Lubrication
- Basic Care & Use Intructions
How Do I Clean My Reservoir?
The Shape-Shift features a removable baffle which locks for a slim profile and increased stabilization and unlocks for full volume. When unlocked it reverses for easy cleaning - throw it in the top-shelf of your dishwasher or rinse with mild soap and water. Make sure to let the reservoir dry out completely while reversed.
How Do I Clean My Tube & Bite Valve?
While throwing your tube set in the freezer is a great way to prevent anything funky from happening, if you are hydrating with anything other than water you will want to keep it clean. All of our components are removable for easy cleaning: 1. Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir 2. Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other then pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube 3. Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with Bottle Bright or mild soap and water 4. Clean the inside of the tube by inserting the Hydrapak Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub 5. After drying the components, carefully reattach the sheath to the valve and re-install
How Do I Attach The Leash To The Slide-Seal Top?
There is a small hook on the Slide-Seal™ top, and you can attach the tether to that point. When you want to unattach the leash, pull the tether's loop to unattach.
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzy's Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.