VANGO GALAXY 300 3 PERSON LIGHTWEIGHT HIKING CAMPING TENT
The Galaxy tent was created from youth group leaders feedback and is in the Scouts Recommended list. They wanted space to store gear and hold group meetings, whilst retaining small pack sizes and lighter trek weights.
This 3 man tent has a large stand up height front porch and a lower bedroom to keep the user warmer and the pack size/weight down. The clip in riser porch ground sheet allows a clean dry storage area whilst reducing draughts. The Galaxy uses a ripstop flysheet providing greater strength and reliability; ideal for adventurers seeking extra space and a good size to weight ratio.
This 3 person tent offers added stability with TBS®II used on the tunnel structure.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Clip-in riser porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear Skylight - maximises light into your tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Total Weight (KG): 5.55
- Trail Weight (KG): 4.73
- Pack Size (CM): 55.0 x 22.0 (L x D)
- Pitching Time (Mins): 18 / All in one
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Tent Colour: Pamir Green
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzy's Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.