REDBACK SHARK ISLAND PRO GRIP STRINGER BODY BOARD - 5 COLOURS AVAILABLE
Unique contoured elbow and forearm mouldings plus finger & thumb grips provide superior hold and precise control on this high performance twin stringer body board
Shark Island is regarded by bodyboarders as producing one of the “heaviest” waves in the world, a dangerous reef break about 100 metres off Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia.
Comprising of a rock ledge that is fully exposed at low tide, the island is a world renowned bodyboarding location with a wave that can suck up fast and violent, making it difficult, dangerous and fun!
The Shark Island body board features great design, fantastic quality, high performance and value for your money.
Power-Flex Twin stringers provide stiffness while allowing twist, flex and fantastic power manoeuvres.
Twin channel, crescent tail for speed and control. Chine rails for excellent carving in small and large surf.
All boards come with a lifetime warranty.
Exclusive grip bar right across the nose, underside of the board for no-slip grip
Heightened and emphasised thumb grips for a surer hold
Contoured elbow and forearm mouldings provide superior grip and precise control
Rear quarter molding provide a more positive hand grip for powerful manoeuvres
Redback invented the Twin Strigers! They provide stiffness whilst allowing twist & flex for power manoeuvres, that’s why they’ve been copied by others
Colours are the same on top of the board as the bottom.
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.