VANGO TBS EQUINOX 250 - RAINFORREST
2 / 3 PERSON TENT (VTE-EQ250-4)
Four season tent incorporating the Tension Band System for added stability. Good cooking and storage space with excellent storm protection. The Equinox's 3 pole multifunctional tunnel design has led to it being very popular with climbers, trekkers, cyclists and those who just like to be out there camping.
- Pitching style: Flysheet first or 'as one'
- 3 Pole tunnel tent
- 'C' shaped zips on the inner tent door
- Tension Band System
- Flysheet: Hytex SPU-RN Nylon (6,000mm HH)
- Groundsheet: HD Nylon (8,000mm HH)
- Inner: Breathable RS Nylon with H2O repellent finish
- Poles Powerflex (7001- T6)
- Double entry provides sheltered entry in all conditions
- 'Bathtub' inner groundsheet total climate protection
- Reinforced at stress areas
- Loc-tite guyline runners
- Pegs: V-shaped alloy (anchors) plus hook/pin alloy
- Persons: 2/3
- Weight: 5.60kg
- Pack Size: 52 x 20cm
- Total Weight: 5.60kg/ Minimum Weight: 4.50kg
- Colour: Flysheet-Rainforest / Inner-Clementine / Groundsheet-Black
- As we have multiple selling platforms there may be times where we will need to order more stock from our suppliers.
- A short delay by up to a week may be experienced in dispatching your order. We will do everything we can to stop this from happening, however in some cases this may be out of our control.
- If there is any issues with supply, colours, sizing, etc, we will let you know at the earliest convenience. An exchange or refund will be offered.
- You may receive an email stating that your order has been dispatched however this may not be the case if we need to order the item in. Your order will be put into our Highest Priority Orders for dispatch as soon as the item arrives.
- We ask you to take this notice into consideration before purchasing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Squizzys Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.